The relationship that I have with my sister is quite unconventional, since she is a total of 7 years older than me. Also, I haven’t seen her very much the last 4 ish years because she went to university/ abroad. However, tomorrow, she is leaving the nest for the faraway land of the Scots, to live the rest of her life.
I am going to miss…
· Playing double Diamond Dash and Bejewelled together on the iPad in order to achieve the high score.
· Being able to play Plants Vs Zombies on your laptop
· Being able to use your straighteners
· Being part of the big butt society
· Holidays together
· Being able to annoy you at whatever time of day I want
· Being able to annoy mum together
· The money that you have, which you bought my Doc Martens with. I am eternally grateful!
· Being able to use your nail polish
Obviously, being siblings does mean that we don’t always get on. Arguing is going to be a common occurrence, so
I am NOT going to miss…
· You borrowing my clothes, jewellery, make up, shoes, everything…
· The amount of hair you shed everywhere
· You stealing the laptop
Now that you are gone, I can finally have the big room back. After 10 long years of waiting!
So, I hope you have fun on the oil rig with the dudes. Remember, oxidation is loss, reduction is gain of electrons!
Come back soon, and try not to get a Scottish accent.
Have fun with life then,