When I haven't written a blog post in some time, I always go out the swing of things, and find it hard to know where to start. I always love writing lists, so here's a few that I have been taking down mentally throughout the week. Since it is almost the end of February, I thought I might as well do a monthly round up! Click here for my post about January.
In February I have:
- Been to HJ and MB's 16th birthday parties
- Eaten so much food in 2 days that I have felt physically sick - Indian restaurant, followed by a "Brett-fast" and finished off with a Thai buffet
- Got a new phone - finally
- Made profiteroles with MP
- Went to the South Bank for a music GCSE trip
- Completed phase one of my Adventures with FC
- Was scared shitless by Woman in Black
- I have literally no lunchtimes or break times free during the school week because I have that many extra-curricular clubs.
- I spend more time in the music department than with my friends.
- My forehead is an oil-slick, exploding with a plethora of spots.
- I have no time to write beloved blog posts (I'm sorry guys!)
- I worry too much.
- I look like death in the morning, but I'm too tired to attempt to put on some make up to mask it
- I don't dream at night - I only dream when I'm not sleeping deeply.
- I have no time to catch up with my favourite television programs, such as Skins and Desperate Housewives.
- Everything else, apart from the task I need to do, seems so interesting and alluring.
- I am constantly hungry.
- I shout at my parents about the most trivial things.
- Time goes by rapidly.
I have been liking...
- My new phone! I've now got a new HTC Wildfire S (like most of my friends it seems nowadays) and I've really been enjoying it. I have made the wallpaper of it match this blog and my favourite app by far is one for making to-do lists - yes I am that lame. Whoever made that app is a genius as it's pretty much perfect for me.
- Glee club! Yes, again, I am super lame, but it's been going suprising well - I am really looking forward to the school concert now. Don't know what Glee Club is?
- Blogging! I'm going to end up writing this every month, but this blog is like my baby. I really do enjoy posting.
- The fact that it's the 29th February tomorrow! This only happens every 4 years so it must surely be exciting.
- UNIF H8 Ball Tee - I need some more graphic tees
- Deena & Ozzy Rayanne Lace Up Boot - These are probably the most fugly shoes ever, but I absolutely love the 90's grunge vibe.
- Purple Tie Dye Crop Top - I've decided that when I have a chance, I'm going to do some more tie dying as I actually quite like the look of it. Plus, this top is also velvet - my favourite fabric.
- Stripy Leggings - Been wanting some for yonks, but I want some that are of a thick material, so I can wear them as trousers, but not printed denim jeans, as I hate wearing jeans.
Just to finish off, here is possibly one of my favourite songs ever. It's such a haunting and chilling version of Britney Spears' Toxic, but it's so beautiful. I love the dark and avant garde twist.
I would put some goals for March (time flies) but I can't think of anything at the moment, plus my eyelids are feeling rather heavy - I have already spent over an hour on this post already.
P.S. Just like to ask, does anyone actually care about my thoughts on fashion, clothing and style? If not, I'll stop posting about it, and make a separate blog for it!
P.P.S.I'd just like to say hey and THANK YOU to all my regular readers. If you want to make sure that you don't miss any posts, add this bookmark to your browser by dragging the picture below to your bookmark bar. It'll work I promise, just test it out!