|Sparkly beanie - Krisp, cosmic top and shorts- Hype, socks and tights - Primark, boots - Doc Martens|
|I have no idea why there is a pixel gap in this photography - it wasn't there when I was editing!|
this haul, as well as a gold spiky bracelet from Topshop.
this tutorial by Sara from WAISTE and it was surprisingly easily, so I recommend everyone to try it out.
Oh yeah, I wrote a post on my second blog, PeaaBrained, about my views on the fashion blogging community so far. I thought I might as well include it in this post too, since this is where all me readers are.
"This month I went full storm ahead with persuing my ScatterrBrained blog in a more fashion related direction. Here are the things I like and dislike about the fashion blogging communityTo read the rest of this post, click here for it.
- The fact that it is a community.
- Some people really do leave some thoughtful comments and it makes me realise that all this time I've spent faffing round with editing/photography etc. is actually worthwhile and some people actually like it.
- The fact that some ridiculously gorgeous people are following my blog!
- I find it really flattering that some of my followers on my ScatterrBrained blog have far superior/better style than me, and the fact that they actually, stupidly chose to spend time reading my posts when they are so much more stylish than me is amazing.
- The fact that I'm global!
- I have readers from all over the weird its crazy! I'm almost as global as MJBeats, but unfortunately I don't have any readers from Chad! (CGS joke)
- The fact that I feel like I waste my life "proving I'm not a robot".
- It's actually quite ridiculous - sometimes the words they come up with are so hard to read, I can't even decipher them!"