Friday 1 June 2012

Make Peace Not War

Leggings and shoes - New Look, hat - pound shop, top - mum's, necklaces - Claire's and random
Hello! I bought these leggings thinking that they were the yin yang leggings, but instead they were peace signs. I have no idea how I managed to make that mistake, but why not have a little 80s influence to a mostly 90s inspired outfit. My dad asked me why I had a load of Mercedes-Benz logos on my leggings, oh dear.

Please excuse my super puffy and anxious-looking face. Basically, my dad is not happy with the fact that I am using his camera as I apparently broke the remote for it, so I had to sneakily take these pictures behind his back.  Thus I ended up placing some clip-art over my mug as the faces I was pulling were quite grotesque. I got slightly carried away with the first image, so please excuse my randomness. I thought I might put some yinyangs around the second photograph to compensate for a lack of them on my legs.

Also, you may notice that because I don't have a good crop top to go with this outfit, I simply just tied a hair band to shorten the top. If you look closely at these images, you may find that I FINALLY have a choker necklace! I've literally searched high and low for this necklace and I finally found one in Claire's Accessories. I'm just so happy and easily pleased.

Anyway, I now only have 4 exams left and I currently have a week's break for half term, which is pretty exciting! Look forward to more frequent posts this half term, as I am planning a few more outfits, a monthly round up and some other more wordy posts.

PEACE!


Rebecca x

23 comments:

  1. aw i love your outfit so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! i love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice page! you're looking lovely :)

    blessing from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's so funny, I bought these ones instead of Yin and yang ones too!

    They look amazing on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha got to love a bit of clipart! leggings are so cute, perfect with the crop top! I do know what you mean about confusing the symbols- how I don't know! aww I used to have a choker and anklet exactly I wore everyday! so cool, cant believe you can still buy them, this is great news! good luck with the rest of your exams lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leggings are gorgeous! Great outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your alien face, lol. Those leggings are really cool t hough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! A new follower :)
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These leggings are fabulous. The graphics are so cute, I dig 'em!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember having a choker like that when I was younger. I wonder where its gotten to lol. I love this outfit :) I also have exams after half term, but i've got five :( And they're my final A level ones so I cant fuck them up! Talk about pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your leggings, they look great :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and following, I followed back as your blog is great - so fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos! Really love the leggings!

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of shortening a top by using a hairband! :) This outfit looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first photo is really cute! Nice blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I keep seeing these leggings everywhere and getting tempted!
    Good luck with your exams!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. those leggings are amazing! and i love your editing job so much ha.


    //rachel

    rachelarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg ! The leggings are perfect and your shoes too! I love your blog
    http://blackcrosses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...