Monday 14 May 2012

Cosmic generation

T-shirt - DIY River Island, shorts - local shop, maxi skirt - mother's, shoes - Vans
Today I had my French and music GCSE exam. Luckily music wasn't too bad, but French, on the other hand, was pretty disastrous. The exam paper was so tricky in the sense that in a multiple choice question, every single option was pretty much mentioned, with only small prepositions and connectives used to flip the meaning of it, so you would have to really listen seriously closely. I just hope that since everyone found it hard, the grade boundaries will be low, as otherwise I am screwed.

On the flip side, since I am now on study leave, I went home an hour early and instead of studying, I used this time to photograph my outfit. I got this t-shirt originally from the men's section of River Island in a size XS, but it ended up too small as I wanted it baggy. Thus, I decided to DIY-it, and made it cropped. However, you can probably tell that I accidental cut it wonky after being so self-confident and adamant that I would be able to cut it straight. I don't want to cut it even more though, as I realise I will probably cut it too much and make it far too short. 

Anyway, back to the outfit, I decided to style it with both a maxi skirt and these shorts. I'm wearing my most worn shoes - they have gone round the globe with me. I have worn these pink kangaroo Vans so much that there are two huge holes where my big toe has poked through the shoes, but I love them too much to throw them away. They are also the type of shoe that looks better with age.

On the radio they were playing House of Pain's Jump Around, and I was inspired to take some jumping picture  No ScatterrBrained post would be complete without some silly pictures!
Excuse the midriff.
Cheers big ears!

Rebecca x 


P.S. This post's title is "Cosmic generation" as this was the lame slogan on my t-shirt before I cut it. 
P.P.S. I have made the picture gigantic today, yay. 
P.P.P.S Bonus GIF for you guys, yay.

20 comments:

  1. I love your dip dyed hair, its nice to see a change from the usual blonde dip dyed hair that girls usually have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, the top is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos ;)
    love the shorts

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw your outfits are so cute! look the tshirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shorts! I also really liked your last post, good tips on making cool photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your top!
    Good luck with the rest of your exams :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAH music was good. french was bad. maths was good. BIRTHDAY WILL BE GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! you rockin it girl! :) <3 xx http://isabellaaryanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love it and you are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. House of Pain is so vintage!! Ha ha You are so funny! Like the outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit especially the top x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome shorts! Ya look good.

    http://spectralcountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely.
    xo,
    Http://undercoverhip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that shirt, it is so rock and roll!


    Treasure State

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both looks I think my favourite is the maxi skirt outfit :)
    I wouldn't have guessed you'd cut that top yourself, it looks awesome! I'm sure you've done fine in your French exam (:
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...